Online abstract submission system will be available and open until midnight 24:00 (local time) on 18 January 2021.
Abstracts will be sent to the Scientific Committee Members for the blind evaluation process.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Online Abstract System Procedure
- Authors shall open an account on the online abstract system with a username and a password
- Each participant can submit only one abstract as a presenter and can be a co-author in more than one submission.
- Please do not forget to authorize your abstract by submitting it to the Scientific Committee. Only authorized abstracts will be evaluated. Abstracts not submitted but only saved by the authors will not be evaluated.
Abstract Submission Rules
FOR RESEARCH ABSTARCTS:
- Abstracts shall not be longer than 300 words.
- Abstract title must be less than 10 words and informative.
- Name, last name, title, institution, city and contact details of the authors shall be stated clearly.
- Presenting author shall be stated in the system.
- Abstract body shall not include any indication about the authors and their personal details
- The presenter should choose if the abstract is for Research Abstarcts, Case reports during the submission.
- Case reports shall be presented as Poster Presentation only
- The abstract should be comprised of the following sections:
Aim : Clearly state the aim and hypotheses of your research Please acknowledge all sources of funding at the end of the abstract.
FOR CASE REPORTS :
Materials and Methods : Please describe methodology so that readers understand your approach. In experimental studies please mention number of specimens/ participants.
Results : Avoid vague statements. Present data and statistical analysis with concrete numbers such as means and standard deviations. Abstracts with vague presentation of data will be rejected.
Conclusion : the conclusions must be based on the described results and should be explicit.
Aim : Please describe the baseline situation (diagnosis), the indication and the aim of the treatment.
Materials and Methods : Please describe the treatment, the used materials and methods
Results : Please describe the clinical outcomes.
Discussion : Please evaluate the treatment outcomes and critically discuss the treatment methodology.
Acceptance Letters of Abstracts
- All accepted abstracts will be highlighted in the system and authors will be able to monitor the actual status of their abstracts.
- Presenter author of the accepted abstracts should register to the Congress until the deadline for Early Bird Fees which is 12 February 2021.
- Previously published abstracts (in print or any electronic format) or those presented at another meeting are not allowed.
- Acceptance of presentation is subject to the decision of the Scientific Committee only.